Professionals working with White Capers understand the principles and laws of customer data security. We honour the trust that is placed in us and adhere to the strict management guidelines in order to maintain exceptional levels of security while storing and transferring of data.
White Capers has institutionalized the severity of attending to these norms within the working culture of the organization and, in cases where we need to rely on third-party sub-contract for utilizing specialized skills, we strongly encourage similar expectations with our contractors.
Following guidelines make us a robust & secure data handling Services Company:
- Before starting customer engagements, we sign Non-Disclosure agreements with our employees and customers. Our customers are also requested to mask the customer contact information before sending us the data for analysis.
- Our employees are strictly discouraged usage of any camera devices within the office premises whether available on phone, laptops, or tablets.
- All our working systems have updated versions of Microsoft Essential antivirus that ensures disinfecting with all malwares that can cause leakage of system data.
- We transfer customer data either through company emails, Data CDs, or FTP transfers. In the case of correspondence, only company emails which are regulated by Microsoft Outlook (continuously tracked by Microsoft Essentials) are allowed. FTP transfer is done through a secured 128 bit encryption networks.
- The office complex has state-of-the-art servers and systems that have restricted access and usage of any writeable media (pen drives, CDs/DVDs, hard disks) is strictly prohibited in the area. All of the machines are password protected.
- Our new-hire training package includes detailed material on data security and 20% questions of our employment (for new joinees) exams test know-how of the data security principles.
"Started with one assignment, they satisfy all my analytics needs. Good quality, cost effective - Our godsend analysis partner we much needed."
Director, E-commerce company, UK